Monday, June 28, 2010

[GMW #1991] My First Priorities If I Were Secretary General Of The United Nations - Address The People Of The World Each Morning



[GMW #1991] My First Priorities If I Were Secretary General Of The United Nations - Address The People Of The World Each Morning
Tuesday 29 June 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
My First Priorities If I Were Secretary General of the United Nations

1.  I would address myself every morning, over UN Radio and TV, to all the peoples of the world in a program "Good Morning World", giving them good news, hope and advice on how they can contribute to a better world;

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 14 - Of Writing

Biography:  from Greek, writing about life.

All my writings are primarily about life, my life, an endless chant of gratitude to the Creator, a theology, a sacred search of the divine in me, a record of my transient cosmic embodiment on Earth.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

"By using your heart as your compass, you can see more clearly which direction to go to stop self-defeating behavior. If you take just one mental or emotional habit that really bothers or drains you and apply heart intelligence to it, you'll see a noticeable difference in your life."

- Doc Childre and Howard Martin
The HeartMath Solution

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: