Saturday, December 27, 2008

[GMW Special Request] Send Robert your NewYear's Idea & Dream



[GMW Special Request] Send Robert your NewYear's Idea & Dream
Monday 29 December 2008, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English
| Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch
|

Hi Everyone,

In response to Robert's recent email:

... I am so happy that those children love me and might not forget me.

Linda wrote: Hear this Rober Muller... I love you too~ And I will never forget you ~~~

Good Morning World welcomes your New Year's Ideas and Dreams for a better world for everyone - people and nature. Writing, drawings, poems, music, videos, photos ... will be much appreciated.

Please send your New Year's Idea Dream to Robert at:
Contact Robert

Ideas and dreams received over the next week or so will be forwarded to Robert and added to Good Morning World.

Enjoy the new year!

Take care, Easy








No comments: