Tuesday, March 25, 2008

[GMW #1439] Create Ministries Of Evolution And Universities Of The Future In All Countries



[GMW #1439] Create Ministries Of Evolution And Universities Of The Future In All Countries
Tuesday 25 March 2008, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English
| Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch
|

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 6501 to 7000

~ Idea 6550 ~

To help the future of Earth and of humanity I will not cease to repeat that we must absolutely and urgently create Ministries of Evolution and Universities of the Future in all countries.

And the United Nations must be strengthened and reformed to deal worldwide and very profoundly with all the fundamental subjects relating to the future.
*

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, Volume II Chapter 1 The Joy of Living.
A Catholic Sister wrote to me:

"I directed a retreat for eight days in Maryland. The first morning I found myself telling my little group of retreatants how I had met a truly happy man in the United Nations. I told them how he does not allow anything to take his happiness away from him.

I know now what Paul means when he says: "He has taken hold of me, now I want to take hold of Him."

I take hold of the love of Christ every morning when I get up and I say: "No one will take the love of Christ, my happiness, from me today."

No wonder Paul writes: "We might be knocked down, but not out..." "Rejoice always, in all circumstances, rejoice."

I thank the Lord for having met someone like you, a living example of this "rejoicing".
*

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire News Archive
New: References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

To be alive in this beautiful, self-organizing universe -- to participate in the dance of life with senses to perceive it, lungs that breathe it, organs that draw nourishment from it -- is a wonder beyond words.

Joanna Macy
www.gratefulness.org
WORD FOR THE DAY


Prophet Cover
PROPHET - THE HATMAKER'S SON The Life of Robert Muller
by Douglas Gillies
To order: Phone: 800-942-7617. For those of you who are interested in my life, there is a beautiful biography which I love very much. Order from www.robertmullerbiography.com .
- Robert Muller
Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness by Dr. Robert Muller
To order: Phone: 800-727-2782 Email: Becky@ParaPublishing.com Fax: 805-968-1379 Mail: Amare Media c/o Para Publishing, PO Box 8206 Santa Barbara, CA 93118-8206. Paperback, $12.95
*

Subscribe to other lists moderated by GMW's editor Easy:
- Better World News: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/bwn_at7l.us
- Learning News - children learning, how mind works: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/learn_at7l.us
-
Health News - better ways of healthy living: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/health_at7l.us

View these blogs: Better World News, Learning News, Health News




No comments: