Wednesday, March 12, 2008

[GMW #1430] A World Commission Of Spiritual Renaissance And A United Religions Initiative



[GMW #1430] A World Commission Of Spiritual Renaissance And A United Religions Initiative
Wednesday 12 March 2008, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English
| Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch
|

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 6501 to 7000


~ Idea 6566 ~

Each Earth Day becomes bigger than the preceding one. The Catholics started an Evangelization 3000 Crusade and all religions an Ecumenical Council 3000. A World Commission of Spiritual Renaissance and a United Religions Initiative were created and the Pope presented his views on a spiritual trimillennium.
*

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, Volume II Chapter 1 The Joy of Living.
I refuse to believe that Creation has no purpose and makes no sense
I refuse to believe that our planet has no purpose and makes no sense
I refuse to believe that humanity has no purpose and makes no sense
I refuse to believe that my life has no purpose and makes no sense
I believe that all of it has an incredible sense
*

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire News Archive
New: References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Happy Birthday!!!

Dear Mr Muller-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ODE TO JOY!!

Mr. Muller- you have been such an important influence in my life. I work from my place of passion, and I have been fortunate to find in my work some effect of this. I have no choice- as I- like you am an optimist. I know that the work can be a better place. We can begin to make the changes that we need. The earth is a happy host to those with "terra" respect. I have come to realize our close relationship with the earth through farming in New Mexico. Seed Saving and giving thanks for harvests. I remember many of your words during my times of doubt, and like sails- they carry me through.

SO- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day be blessed with good company, laughter and love.

I enjoy our conversations - and hearing Ode to Joy played by an angel such as yourself. Ode to Joy, a song tied to my heart throughout my young life- and now made so much more significant with your spirit attached.

I would like to visit you in Costa Rica, and I would like to visit the University for Peace. I feel strongly about this- and I really hope that I can meet you in person at some point.

Be well.

thank you for your beautiful and graceful march forward. this world can at times stumble one up- but to keep a light heart when it is humanly possible is key.

blessings and more blessings- birthday blessings and more birthday blessings.

i love you Mr. Muller for showing so many of us the way.

sincerely my best,

jennifer

Prophet Cover
PROPHET - THE HATMAKER'S SON The Life of Robert Muller
by Douglas Gillies
To order: Phone: 800-942-7617. For those of you who are interested in my life, there is a beautiful biography which I love very much. Order from www.robertmullerbiography.com .
- Robert Muller
Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness by Dr. Robert Muller
To order: Phone: 800-727-2782 Email: Becky@ParaPublishing.com Fax: 805-968-1379 Mail: Amare Media c/o Para Publishing, PO Box 8206 Santa Barbara, CA 93118-8206. Paperback, $12.95
*

Subscribe to other lists moderated by GMW's editor Easy:
- Better World News: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/bwn_at7l.us
- Learning News - children learning, how mind works: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/learn_at7l.us
-
Health News - better ways of healthy living: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/health_at7l.us

View these blogs: Better World News, Learning News, Health News




No comments: