Sunday, October 25, 2020

[GMW #4670] Think Only Of Positive Remedies & Solutions - Cardinal Rule

[GMW #4670] Think Only Of Positive Remedies & Solutions - Cardinal Rule Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6054 to 6057~
Comments of ladies after reading some of my books or hearing my speeches.

~ Idea 6055 ~

Another lady: “I spent the whole afternoon in my room crying. I heard only blame against the US government during this conference. Yet my husband has been working in Washington for 32 years. He has done his best. He has done his duty in World War II. But the speeches here made this world of mine collapse.

Your message saved me from despair. You showed the progress humanity is making. You blamed no one. I do not know how I can thank you.”

I learned this from her:

    Think only of positive remedies and solutions.
    Avoid blaming as much as possible.
    To blame does not help.

    To remedy helps.

This should be the cardinal rule
for the United Nations and
for all humanity.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 11 - Of Gratitude

Every morning, when we wake up, we should say:

"Dear God, I promise You not to complain today.

I will be joyful and grateful to You for Your wonderful, incredible gift of my life."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
When all your desires are distilled
you will cast just two votes:

To love more and be happy.
~ Hafiz

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

 

No comments: