Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[GMW #4629] Preserve Very Carefully Every Possible Paper, Document Or Memory To Facilitate Peace

[GMW #4629] Preserve Very Carefully Every Possible Paper, Document Or Memory To Facilitate Peace Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6014~
For my part I have been very careful and continue to keep every possible paper or memory regarding the history of the United Nations and of the United Nations University for Peace.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 10 - Of Dreams, Visions and Ideals


Nothing makes us greater than a great purpose.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Pismo Beach Monarch Preserve, Pismo
                                Beach, CAPhoto by Steve Corey | Pismo Beach Monarch Preserve in Pismo Beach, California

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
~ Zhuangzi

Photo by Steve Corey | Pismo Beach Monarch Preserve in Pismo Beach, California


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: