Friday, August 14, 2020

[GMW #4619] Robert Muller’s Great Life Stories

[GMW #4619] Robert Muller’s Great Life Stories Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 6004 ~
I came across a batch of short, but interesting stories of my life. There are many of them which could be of help and value to readers. I must preserve them. Many are linked with the recent history of the world and humanity.

I must also think of new great stories now that I have reached old age. It is never too late. I jotted down the title Collection of Robert Muller’s Great Life Stories. I must write them.

I also thanked Douglas Gillies for writing Prophet, the story of my life. It is a book which I can recommend and give to many friends.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 10 - Of Dreams, Visions and Ideals


I have fathered innumerable ideas and visions of how beautiful life on this planet can be. It was a real ideas explosion nourished by invisible forces!
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Avila
                                                          Beach,
                                                          CaliforniaPhoto by Alice Cahill | Svalbard, Norway There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
~ Nelson Mandela


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

 

No comments: