Saturday, May 23, 2020

[GMW #4567] Love Yourself & Earth While Nurturing Better Ways


[GMW #4567] Love Yourself & Earth While Nurturing Better Ways  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 4953 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, if humans could only love me as much as they love money I would gain some hope for my survival. The big corporations are the new dinosaurs. They will collapse and disappear as the dinosaurs but what incredible destructions they will leave behind! Worst of all among these destructions will be the numerous species' which it took me millions of years to develop. At present, a species disappears from my surface every five hours."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - Of Spirituality
Given the number of atheistic, materialistic, ungodly people on this planet, I am astonished that things are not worse.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Photo by Ralph Earlandson | Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Utah I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way—things I had no words for.
~ Georgia O'Keeffe

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: