Saturday, February 2, 2019

[GMW #4410] I Will Try My Best Today Not To Harm Earth Or Others


[GMW #4410] I Will Try My Best Today Not To Harm Earth Or Others Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4796 ~
May all humans when they wake up have a look at the Earth, at her beautiful nature and say: dear, beloved precious Mother Earth, I will try my best today not to harm you and to do something positive for you.  Please inspire and guide me in this endeavor.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art Of Living
Volume II - The Art Of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love

No one can prevent you from loving! Love is your greatest power on Earth.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Acorn woodpeckers
            in Atascadero, California -- Photo by Steve Corey | Atascadero Lake, California
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go.
I travel for travel's sake.
The great affair is to move.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: