Thursday, January 17, 2019

[GMW #4381] Each Day Ask - Will What I Do Help Or Harm The Earth?


[GMW #4381] Each Day Ask - Will What I Do Help Or Harm The Earth? Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4767 ~
What a great day it is when one begins to think primarily of the Earth!

For everything I do I am asking myself the question: will it help or harm the Earth?  Minimum-buying, minimum-consuming and minimum driving are one of my contributions.

The Earth:
"I am glad to hear you report that, Robert.  You should also do some gardening, planting trees, beautifying nature and come up with ideas which will preserve me, repair me, restore me, beautify me.  Thank you, dear Robert."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art Of Living
Volume II - The Art Of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love

There is no greater love on this Earth than that of a mother for her child or children. The necessary science of love for this planet must therefore start with the science of a mother's love, the deepest, truest and most creative, cosmic love.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go out and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
~ Howard Thurman

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: