Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[GMW #3839] Families That Ask - What Have We Contributed To Peace & A Better World

[GMW #3839] Families That Ask - What Have We Contributed To Peace & A Better World Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4234 ~
The family is the most durable and only natural group or association of humans on this planet.

How wonderful it would be if father, mother, grandparents and children would be very active, imaginative and enthusiastic to make the family the most beautiful, wonderful, model social unit on Earth, contributing to a better world.

Yes, what an eye-opening question it would be: what has our family contributed to peace and a better world?

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life

Texts which have Guided me in my Life


NEW GENESIS
Since most of my books are out of print and New Genesis, Shaping a Global Spirituality will soon be too, I add here its conclusion which has moved many people around the world.*

My Final Prayer:

O God, I do not know who You are, but I am in exultant joy before the magnificence of Your creation.

O God, I do not know why You gave me life, but I thank You with every fiber of my heart for having lit up in me the divine spark of light in the vast, incomprehensible universe.

O God, I know that I come from You, that I am part of You, that I will return to You, and that there will be no end to my rebirth in the eternal stream of Your splendid creation.

O God, I do not know why You created light and darkness, happiness and despair, good and evil, love and hatred, creation and destruction, matter and void, and allowed us to choose constantly between the two, but I know that it is my duty and joy to throw down my gauntlet for light, brightness, compassion, goodness, happiness, truthfulness, life, beauty and love.

O God, only You know the meaning of all there is in the heavens and on Earth.  Why don't You return again to tell us once more what our lives and destiny should truly be?

O God, I cannot define You, I cannot see You, I cannot perceive You, I cannot understand You, I cannot embrace You, but I can most definitely feel You, love You and know that You are.

Please, O God, have pity on us and allow us to become at long last a warless, weaponless, hungerless, horrorless, just, kind, truthful, thankful, loving and happy planet.

O God, help me to show through my life that this is the Planet of God. Please.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Great blue heron
            in Scottsdale, Arizona Photo by Pam Sutton | Great blue heron in Scottsdale, Arizona

Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity,
wonder, spontaneous delight, or
any experience that reveals the human spirit.
~ E.E. Cummings

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: