Thursday, November 3, 2016

[GMW #3762] Live Along With Your Birthday Tree - A Symbol Of Love For Mother Earth And Brother Sun

[GMW #3762] Live Along With Your Birthday Tree - A Symbol Of Love For Mother Earth And Brother Sun Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4157 ~
Coming across Idea 3095 I would like to complete it with the following sentence:

How wonderful I would feel today in my old age if I knew that a tree was planted on the day of my birth in Waimes, Belgium, a tree which would be as old as I.

I would have a photograph of it on my night table and desk. It would be a symbol of my love for Mother Earth.

And I would rejoice at the thought that another tree will be planted on my burial ground allowing my remains to be transformed into new life by Mother Earth and Brother Sun.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 7 - Return to Mother Earth
This beautiful goodbye of St. Francis at his death:

"I leave you with my body, but I leave you my heart."
"Io mi parto da voi con la persona, ma vi lascio il mio cuore."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

-- Santa Barbara
        Museum of Natural History, Santa Barbara, California --
Photo by Victoria Morrow | Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Santa Barbara, California

Our patience will achieve more than our force.
~ Edmund Burke

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: