Tuesday, May 24, 2016

[GMW #3565] Create Sustainable Regions That Nurture Rivers

[GMW #3565] Create Sustainable Regions That Nurture Rivers Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3960 ~
A Fate of Our Planet outstanding statement:
"It is generally accepted among international environmentalists that the major wars of the 21st century will be over water resources, particularly when rivers such as the Nile, the Danube, those in the Middle East like the Euphrates and the Tiger and the rivers of East and West Africa such as the Niger are all flowing through unstable regions."

Phillip Fryers

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 1 -
The Span of Life

Morning prayer:
O God, allow me to put all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and all my strength in the service of others, in my thoughts, in my prayers, in my conversations, in my writings and works.  Your servant is a two-way flow: I open myself to receive; I open myself to give.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

-- Great grey owl,
        Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, California --
Daily Ray of Hope
Photo by Tony Varela | Great grey owl, Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, California
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?

~ Author Unknown
Opie and P. Opie, The Oxford Dictionary of Nursery Rhymes

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: