Friday, January 29, 2016

[GMW #3430] Making Your Fullest Contribution To A Better World


[GMW #3430] Making Your Fullest Contribution To A Better World Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3829 ~
I am telling and repeating to Barbara that she should not be working for me, helping me, but should work in total equality with me, each one making his fullest contribution to a better world.

I underline the fact that I am eighteen years older than she is and that in all likelihood she will live beyond my death. I gave her the example of General Harbottle from the United Kingdom who was the head of the United Nations Peacekeeping Troops in Cyprus and I was his political advisor.

I recommended to him when he left that office that he should create a World Association of Former Generals and Admirals for Peace. He did. It is a very important, prestigious movement established in England. And when he died it was his wife, Eirween Harbottle who continued his job, became the new president of that association and wrote among others, a magnificent model for Ministries of Peace, which should be created in all governments on the Earth. I reproduced her text in Vol. III.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happiness
Chapter 3 - Of Consciousness
Life is trying
Life is learning
Life is searching
Life is asking
Life is growing
Life is never-ending
For life is the universe
become conscious of itself in every one of its sentient beings,
its children, its living cells, in you and in me.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Photo by Don Henderson | Female yellow-headed blackbird taken
in the Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range, California

In a gentle way,
you can shake the world.
~ Mahatma Gandhi

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: