Wednesday, April 2, 2014

[GMW #2956] Equality For Education, For Income & Wealth - Create Science And Philosophy Of Equalities


[GMW #2956] Equality For Education, For Income & Wealth - Create Science And Philosophy Of Equalities
 

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3350 ~
The United Nations has raised claims for racial equality and equality of women and men. Would it not be worthwhile to raise more equalities to achieve a better humanity: more equality between professions, more equality for education, more equality of income and wealth? Yes, why not create a science and philosophy of equalities on this planet?

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
We have all limits and unlimits. Our nature is both limited and unlimited. Observe and utilize well both realities of your astonishing being.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
If we could see
the miracle of a single flower,
our whole life would change.
~  Buddha


From A Long Time Good Morning World Reader
Mr. Robert Muller,
Good morning peace love and blessings unto you I am emailing just to let you know that I appreciate all of your inspiring and encouraging emails that you have sent out to me relentlessly often times when I need that extra lift I go to my email to find you...
Over the last few years of my life has really been a struggle in every way but seeing your heart and intent gave me hope for a better tomorrow.. 
I try to keep up with all of the emails you have sent me for within them is a lot of powerful ideas for anyone who looks to succeed and rise above the chaos...
I am 1 and I pray that there are a many others. Thank you is an understatement  your work is not in vain... 
                                Sincerely Carla 

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: