Wednesday, October 2, 2013

[GMW #2820] Building Islands In Seas For The Sea's Oxygen



[GMW #2820] Building Islands In Seas For The Sea's Oxygen
Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3215 ~   
Someday humans will build islands in the middle of the seas and oceans for people to settle there and survive on the oxygen produced by the seas and oceans (three quarters of all oxygen of this planet).  Builders are bound to rush into the empty spaces of the seas and oceans.  I am surprised that they have not yet done so.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III Chapter 2 The Miracle of Life Giving
I will never be able to thank God enough for having granted me the tremendous miracle of life.  From the millions of seeds of my father and tiny eggs of my mother, mine were the only lucky ones.  Thank you dear God a million times.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


HeartMath.com
All that is important is this one moment in movement.
Make the moment important, vital, and worth living.
Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.
~ Martha Graham


On the phrase 'yours sincerely' - without wax. ~ Idea 3209 ~  [GMW #2814] Wednesday 25 September 2013

A GMW reader's message sent to a friend with a copy for Good Morning World's readers.

Hi Friend,

it's another beautiful day in paradise. I just finished my coffee sitting by the bay and reading my email. I enjoyed reading Robert Mueller's ideas and thoughts for the day. I thought send them your way.

I learned from him today about the etymology of the word sincerely and about Roman bronze competitions and the way people would cheat by using wax to hide the cracks and flaws in their creations.

This may seem like arcane and irrelevant knowledge too many but not to me.

I am in a competition with a creation that is flawed and I am tempted myself to cheat by waxing over those flaws.

I am afraid that when I speak sincerely that people will laugh at me and think me crazy so I censored myself and often do not really say what I mean. I think I  myself forget what I mean and what I want. In doing so I cheat myself and fail to communicate to those who might understand and support the objectives all of the larger project.

I think sometimes that if I really want to win this competition that I will have to redo the work again.  I am worried that I may not have time and perhaps I am a perfectionist and a fool. Who are the judges in this competition?

Hundertwasser (1928-2000) said "a visionary and responsible creator, mobilizes the power of his art in order to spread his message for a life in harmony with nature and the individual creativity."
http://www.hundertwasser.com/

Why did Hundertwasser always smash his finished ceramic work to guarantee that it had flaws.

The judges are the ones with the money that I need to do not have if I had the money myself I would not worry about what they decide and I would speak my mind freely. I would say what I mean.

I am keenly aware of how crazy the critiques can be. WE ALMOST GOT THAT SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR GRANT then at the last minute they rejected us over the smallest infraction.

I can understand how Hundertwasser angered the curator's and the critics. He payed the high price in his lifetime for his honesty which angered the judges and makers of taste. In many ways that is why I and others admire him and agree with him on his criticism of the art world and the arbitrators of taste.

When I grow up I would like to be more honest and unafraid to say or write the truth as Hundertwasser was. I bet his friend and agent. Joram Harel had many conversations with him about his brutal honesty and its wisdom.

Perhaps if I had a printing press and printed out 10 thousand Editions of something and people bought them  I would have the money to afford it the honesty that I so desire to express. Honesty is a quality found in children and the drunks but is much rarer in adult, because everyone knows that it comes with a price they may not be able to afford

Many of my heroes are men and women who spoke the truth in easy eloquent words that were sincere and can be remembered.

You will notice that American superheroes all have capes and shields which give them invincibility or at minimum a great protection. In the real world of Nazi Germany Maria and her brother Stefan of the White Rose died for their expressed opinions against Hitter.

 I guess my problem seems small in that context and I should end on that note with a little relief and embarrassment. I have so little time to try to save my dreams. I need to try again with a new resolve.

Best wishes sincerely. Chris

===

More from Robert Muller:
RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: