Monday, June 10, 2013

[GMW #2741] Plants Superior To Animals Regarding Reproduction


[GMW #2741] Plants Superior To Animals Regarding Reproduction Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3134 ~
Vegetations are far superior to animals regarding reproduction: they reproduce through innumerable seeds.  Trees do it for many, many years.  Some of their seeds have even little wings to fly far away.  Most animals produce only a few kin.  Human females can have nine month pregnancies only for about twenty years.

The Earth:
"Thanks be to God for that."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 3 Of Consciousness
I breathe, therefore I am
I eat, therefore I am
I see, therefore I am
I hear, therefore I am
I think, therefore I am
I love, therefore I am
I feel, therefore I am
I pray, therefore I am
I am a conscious unit of the universe and time.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


Daily Ray of Hope

Forrest Stanley | John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, OR

"Our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as in being able to remake ourselves."
~ Mahatma Gandhi


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: