Saturday, November 10, 2012

An Interview With Robert In 2007

Hello Dearest Barbara and all GMW readers. I woke up today and looked at the Sun, shinning so beautifully and remembered one of the shinning lights that I met in my life, our dearest Robert. I went through my notes and a blog post on November 2007. I was with dearest Robert and Barbara at their home in California and had a few minutes to interview him.

Here are Robert's words for our delight and food for our hearts. May this inspire us, again. :)

Robert: "Happiness is a kind of law and we can not afford not to be happy. Make every effort to be proud of being alive."

Kathy: Robert, what's on your mind this morning.

Robert: I have recently read several national newspapers and as never before I am totally surprised by the lack of meaningful information. It is only a reproduction of ideas but no progress. The invisible spirit of humanity has been totally eliminated from these newspapers.

Kathy: What can we do?

Robert: Become a missionary at the moment.

Kathy: Robert, how is happiness therapeutic and healing?

Robert: Every day I take time to look at myself in the mirror and say, I forgive you. Forgive to be happy.

Write down all the reasons why you are happy. Give more than what you have. If you are at service, you'll be eternally happy.


Kathy: There is a beautiful painting in your bedroom and I would like to know the story of it. Jesus appears next to the United Nations building in New York.

Robert: This painting is a gift from a French artist. He gave it to me and told me... "here is Jesus himself knocking at your office window. If you could only have the heart to hear it and the eyes to see it."

Kathy: Robert, do you think that Jesus was a prophet?

Robert: I reject this idea because a prophet is a spokesperson who represents ideas. This representation is not universal.

Kathy: Is there a way to please everyone?

Robert: Well, when I do not focus on me, instead, I focus on the common good. Can you imagine how China would feel if I say that their God is not God. I prefer to turn this around and talk about the good in everyone and the possibilities that we all have to contribute. We need world union.

Kathy: Is the Arab community part of world union?

Robert: Yes, they are already integrated. It just occurred to me that we have already achieved world union. We seem to have reached that stage of human evolution. Only the unity of all can be the well-being of all.

Robert: When I worked at the United Nations no meeting could begin without playing Ode To Joy of Beethoven with my harmonica. I can not resist not to play the harmonica. I was known at the United Nations as the prophet of Hope. Even if you don't have a harmonica have your own music of life and do not let anyone brings you down. Too many people have already died with their music inside.

Kathy: Is it okay if I download the Ode To Joy that you play with your harmonica and put it in my website for everyone?

Robert: Even better, what a great idea...


Robert Playing Ode To Joy And The Story Of How He Came To Be A Harmonica Player

Kathy: Robert I want to open my heart and share my happiness with you too. Robert, thank you for being alive, for sharing your words and wisdom with the human family... and thank you for a being a magnificent elder. You talk about your tomb... what comes to my mind is you being part of the universe as a happy star. I can't imagine you in a box. I can imagine you as a shinning star in the universe. Poets look for stars to find inspiration and meaning. Those who wonder look at the stars for guidance. Many of us look at the stars to dream, get inspired and shape our dreams. For the spark on your eyes, today I can say that I met a shinning star on earth.

Thank you Robert for being you.  

Love and light!
Katherine
@BePeaceINLove 

No comments: