Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[GMW #2446] A Study of Eisenhower's Ministry of Peace


[GMW #2446] A Study of Eisenhower's Ministry of Peace
Friday 27 April 2012, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | NEW Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1001 to 1500
~ Idea 1406 ~
17 May 1998
Perhaps such a study of the Ministry of Peace created by President Eisenhower, a former general, probably the first Ministry of Peace ever on this planet, could be undertaken by the newly appointed Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Mrs. Louise Frechette who was Under-Secretary of Defense in Canada. She could take up the proposal by the wife of General Harbottle from England to create Ministries of Peace. See Annex to my eleventh one hundred ideas: Ministries of Peace, A Proposal by Generals for Peace.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 13 - Of Speaking
When I speak, there sometimes comes a moment when I feel like dissolving myself and becoming part of the universe and eternity. I no longer feel my body. My atoms seem to be in unison and to vibrate with all the universe and time. I hear myself say things which "come to me". It is as if the universe was speaking through me, using me as a particularly sensitive medium. I have opened myself to the universe and it gushes through me, impatient to say to the people: "Don't you see how great the gift of life is? Don't you see what is expected next from you, what it is all about? That you must love each other, not hate and fight each other. That you must work for peace and for the preservation of this beautiful, miraculous Earth."
UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


Photo by Janet E Tarbox. Location: Edgefield County, SC.

Be gentle first with yourself
if you wish to be gentle with others.
-- Lama Yeshe

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org
Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: