Tuesday, June 3, 2008

[GMW #1490] Writing Down What Does Work Well And Not So Well And Learning From Them



[GMW #1490] Writing Down What Does Work Well And Not So Well And Learning From Them
Wednesday 4 June 2008, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English
| Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch
|


Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 6501 to 7000
~ Idea 6815 ~

Sometimes I feel inclined to write down the 'dos' and the 'do nots' I have observed in my life and was eager to implement during my life. If I life much longer, I will write them down some day.
*

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, Volume II Chapter 1 The Joy of Living.

I work for peace and happiness even during my sleep: a last reading or thought will give my night its work program.

I work for peace and happiness all my life long, from youth to old age.

I will work for peace and happiness even after my death through my writings and example. I will return as a spirit to Earth to pester the heads of states in their offices, families and sleep to make peace..
*

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire News Archive
New: References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
Karl Barthwww.gratefulness.org
WORD FOR THE DAY


Prophet Cover
PROPHET - THE HATMAKER'S SON The Life of Robert Muller
by Douglas Gillies
To order: Phone: 800-942-7617. For those of you who are interested in my life, there is a beautiful biography which I love very much. Order from www.robertmullerbiography.com .
- Robert Muller
Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness by Dr. Robert Muller
To order: Phone: 800-727-2782 Email: Becky@ParaPublishing.com Fax: 805-968-1379 Mail: Amare Media c/o Para Publishing, PO Box 8206 Santa Barbara, CA 93118-8206. Paperback, $12.95
*


Subscribe to other lists moderated by GMW's editor Easy:
- Better World News: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/bwn_at7l.us
- Learning News - children learning, how mind works: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/learn_at7l.us
-
Health News - better ways of healthy living: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/health_at7l.us

View these blogs: Better World News, Learning News, Health News




No comments: