Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[GMW #3369] Promote My Ideas And Dreams After My Death Because They Are Lessons I Leave Behind As A World Servant


[GMW #3369] Promote My Ideas And Dreams After My Death Because They Are Lessons I Leave Behind As A World Servant  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3763 ~
Dear reader, if you like these 4000 Ideas and Dreams I beg you to promote them as a tribute to me after my death because they are the lessons I leave behind after a whole adult life as a world servant.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happiness
Chapter 2, Of Happiness
If you do not decide to be happy, no one and nothing on Earth can make you happy. If you decide to be happy, no one and nothing can make you unhappy.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Heart Math
The way is not in the sky.
The way is in the heart.
~ Buddha

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: