Thursday, December 25, 2014

[GMW #3188] Write Down Your Dreams For Earth And Humanity In 10, 100 and 1,000 Years


[GMW #3188] Write Down Your Dreams For Earth And Humanity In 10, 100 and 1,000 Years
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3588 ~
After I finish these 4000 Ideas, God permitting, I will write down my dreams how I would like to see the Earth and humanity be in ten years, 100 years and 1000 years from now. All governments and institutions on Earth should do that.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II The Art of Personal Happy Living, Chapter 1 The Joy of Living
I refuse to believe that Creation has no purpose and makes no sense
I refuse to believe that our planet has no purpose and makes no sense
I refuse to believe that humanity has no purpose and makes no sense
I refuse to believe that my life has no purpose and makes no sense
I believe that all of it has an incredible sense
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger,
avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all.
~ Dorothy Day


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: