Monday, June 9, 2014

[GMW #3008] A New Human Society At A More Advanced, Just Stage Of Evolution


[GMW #3008] A New Human Society At A More Advanced, Just Stage Of Evolution
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3402 ~
A symptom that our current human condition is sick politically, economically, socially and spiritually lies in the fact that such a great number of criticisms are leveled against it and innumerable remedies proposed to it. From such a sea of dissatisfaction a revolution is likely to arise to give birth to a new human society at a more advanced, just stage of evolution.

What shall be this new human society? That is the great challenge posed to our generation.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
Most of the time, I do not feel at all my organs, my cells, my bones, my vessels, my hundreds of internal automatic mechanisms. Sometimes I do not even feel my body. Then my brain seems to be completely detached, separate and independent from my body. I wonder then if my soul or intelligence does not come from another part of the universe and is simply grafted on an Earthian mass of elements.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

DailyGood
There is no greatness where there is not
simplicity, goodness, and truth.
~ Leo Tolstoy

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: