Sunday, September 15, 2013

[GMW #2809] Idea & Dream Boxes For Our Earth & Humanity On Each Floor Of The United Nations


[GMW #2809] Idea & Dream Boxes For Our Earth & Humanity On Each Floor Of The United Nations Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3204 ~   

There should be idea boxes or ideas and dream boxes on each floor of the United Nations and of its specialized agencies, regional offices and country offices.  The ideas and dreams of the first world officials on this planet might be of great value and effect for our Earth and for humanity.

When I said this to my wife Barbara she commented: "They have idea boxes in practically all multinational corporations.  Your idea of dream boxes is even better."  I exclaimed: "If the heads of the UN and specialized agencies learn that there are such boxes in the multinational corporations perhaps my idea will be implemented."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 11 Of Gratitude
Being old, and losing my eyesight, I might say:
"O God, why do you take away my eyesight?"
Or:
"Dear God, thank you for having allowed me to see so well for so many years."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


Daily Ray of Hope

Steve Whiston, Fallen Log Photography | Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile

"All my life through,
the new sights of nature
made me rejoice like a child."
~ Marie Curie


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: