Sunday, April 21, 2013

[GMW #2706] Life Exuberance, Inspiration For Further Evolution Not Superiority Over Nature & Others


[GMW #2706] Life Exuberance, Inspiration For Further Evolution Not Superiority Over Nature & Others Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3099 ~
I:
Dear Earth, when I observe the wonderful, miraculous nature of Costa Rica I ask myself sometimes: why did you produce and allow the evolution of humans and their big brains which are now endangering nature with atomic missiles and power plants, wastes, armaments and thousands of different, damaging ways they call progress.  I will never understand that they let a species become extinct every five hours and still call themselves intelligent, superior, developing, progressing and constructive!  Why didn't you stop evolution with vegetation and animals, but not humans?

The Earth:
"Well, since my round body turning around the sun and receiving its energy has different climatic conditions I needed to produce microbes, crawling and flying insects, birds and animals to continue the life of nature according to season and location.  Costa Rica, where you live, has the most favorable conditions for life exuberance: its animals and humans were in proper harmony with my nature.

Humans in the hard and cold conditions of the northern climates had to develop 'intelligence', 'imagination', 'inventiveness', 'creativity', 'hard work' and 'progress' which went up to their head.  They considered themselves to be superior to all nature.  They then invaded the rest of the world and are now destroying me thoughtlessly, unintelligently and unnecessarily.  That is the story."

I:
But can't you stop them?  What do you do?

The Earth:
"Well, there are growing numbers of humans like you who are aware of the impending disasters and have become 'environmentalists', i.e. beings animated by the soul, the anima, the life forms and cycles of all life on my body and of my own life and functioning.  This is why I have brought you and others like you from the United Nations in a cold northern climate to Costa Rica's sunny exuberant nature to be part of my salvation and further evolution.  I expect you and many others like you to be the new, most advanced life forms on my surface, to be my miracle makers.  I also made sure that the Earth Council created by the 1992 Rio de Janeiro Conference on the Environment would be located in Costa Rica on the grounds of the UN University for Peace.  You will become the most important, inspiring place on my surface."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 2 Of Happiness
One must try to become what the Hindus call a Trikaldarshi and a Trilokonath:
one who lives happily in the past, in the present and in the future;
one who lives on the ground,
in the mind and in the heavens.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


Daily Ray of Hope

Julie Magers Soulen
| Fort Collins, CO

"The earth has music for those who listen."
~ George Santayana


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: