Thursday, January 24, 2019

[GMW #4391] Human Species To Fulfill Great Expectations Of God And The Universe

[GMW #4391] Human Species To Fulfill Great Expectations Of God And The Universe Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4777 ~
The Earth:

"Dear Robert, I admire your valiant efforts to make sense of humanity, but I am afraid that you will not be heard, not succeed. In my view the entire human species will sooner or later go under and vanish from my surface. The earlier it does the better it will be for me."

I:
Well, being a member of that species, I simply cannot accept your dismal view. On the contrary I believe that the human species is here to fulfill great expectations of God and of the Universe.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art Of Living
Volume II - The Art Of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love

There is a flame burning in the hearts of all human beings, a unique and precious gift of creation: love.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY Though my soul may set in darkness,
it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
~ Author Unknown

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: