Sunday, January 13, 2019

[GMW #4378] The United States Disarms - The Rest Of The World Follows


[GMW #4378] The United States Disarms - The Rest Of The World Follows Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4764 ~
During an Elderhostel's visit to the UN University for Peace where I spoke about the world situation and future, a man took me aside and said, "Mr. Muller, what would you say if the President of the United States declared that the United States will totally disarm?"

I looked at him surprised and said,

"This would be one of the greatest events in human history.
I am sure that all countries would follow because armaments and the militaries are such a burden on their budgets.

But I am afraid the military and the arms producers would not let him do that." 

He said, "I know that it is unlikely, but I just wanted to have your opinion." 

What a wonderful idea. A President of the United States proposing to the world total disarmament would probably be thrown out of office but become immortal in human history.

As I dictated this the Earth spoke to me and said,
"Robert, you cannot imagine what an incredible change this would be for my long-term future, for my survival and preservation.  It would be the key solution to my problems. You would not need much more."

A lady from the same group asked me if I knew that the preservation of forests is mentioned 150 times in the Bible.  She added, "And why do we not respond to these age old, wise, correct recommendations?" 

Yes, why not?  There are so many why nots in our current human society.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love 

Love is the best engine of life.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY A few fly bites cannot stop a spirited horse.
~ Mark Twain

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:  
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: