Wednesday, January 23, 2019

[GMW #4386] Ads To Preserve Earth, Nature & Better Ways - Replace All Commercial Ads


[GMW #4386] Ads To Preserve Earth, Nature & Better Ways - Replace All Commercial Ads Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4772 ~
The Earth:

"Dear Robert, your so-called 'media', i.e. newspapers, radio, television and all others are used, begged, solicited and paid to promote products, views, ideas, beliefs of innumerable groups and only incidentally for my conservation, my nature, my elements on which you humans are so dependent. Unless this is changed in my favor humanity has no chance to survive."

I:
Yes, I know. I say it constantly.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art Of Living
Volume II - The Art Of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love

A good and kind person is a manifestation of God's love.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
I find ecstasy in living -- the mere sense of living is joy enough.
~ Emily Dickinson

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: