Friday, December 1, 2017

[GMW #3925] Write As If You Were A World Leader Your Ideas And Dreams

[GMW #3925] Write As If You Were A World Leader Your Ideas And Dreams
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 !!!
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4318 ~
I have written a text called "If I were the Secretary General of the United Nations" (see Volume I, page 8).

I should also write "If I were President of the United States" "If I were President of the World" "If I were the Pope" "If I were God visiting the Earth" *January 2002: I just finished a three volumes book under that title.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 6 - I and Creation

If you feel lost in life, put your arms around a tree, hug it, talk to it, and you will feel the reassuring energy of the universe.

*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of HopePaso Robles, CaliforniaPhoto by Ronnie Goyette |  Paso Robles, California
To make myself understood and to diminish the distance between us, I called out: "I am an evening cloud too."
They stopped still, evidently taking a good look at me. Then they stretched towards me their fine, transparent, rosy wings. That is how evening clouds greet each other. They had recognized me."    ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

1 comment:

Jerold said...

Hello, this is an very important message I need to pass to someone out there passing through marital problems that all hope is not lost whatever the problem maybe, here is what you need to know to save your marital problem, I was once facing challenges in my relationship till I came across an article talking about the man I want to introduce to you reading this article right now. Dr Ekpen of Ekpen Temple is the man I want to recommend to you having marital problem which he can help you with his powerful spell to solve whatever the problem is, that you are facing in your marital life. Contact him today at: ekpentemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347050270218 you will be glad you did.