Thursday, December 28, 2017

[GMW #3945] My Books Should Remain Alive Nurturing The World - On The Internet Too

[GMW #3945] My Books Should Remain Alive Nurturing The World - On The Internet Too Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4338 ~
I hope very much that my books will remain alive and not go 'out of print' too soon or at all. They exist in several languages and countries. I will give a list of them at the end of the 5000 Ideas.

My writings deal with all the world and all humanity. They should therefore be available in all the world and to all humanity. The ideal would be to see them available in very cheap, easy to read editions and on the Internet.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 6 - I and Creation
In all the infinite twirlings of cosmoses in the universe, I am my own cosmos. From birth to death, from seed to fruit, I must see myself as an unfolding, miraculous cosmos in the infinity of cosmoses evolving in time and in space.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Painted Hills in                                                  the John Day Fossil                                                  Beds National Monument                                                  in Mitchell, Oregon                                                  --
Photo by Joan Amero | Painted Hills in the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument in Mitchell, Oregon
A week ago it was the mountains I thought the most wonderful, and today it's the plains. I guess it's the feeling of bigness in both that carries me away.
~ Georgia O'Keeffe

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: