Sunday, December 10, 2017

[GMW #3926] Create Your Own All Embracing Framework To Understand What To Do

[GMW #3926] Create Your Own All Embracing Framework To Understand What To Do  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4319 ~
Each of us humans must relate our work, efforts, dreams and endeavors to a clear, logical, all-embracing framework, lest we will not understand what we really should do, why we are on Earth and how we relate to our fellow humans, to the Earth and to the heavens.

Dealing with the whole world and all its people in the United Nations, I adopted the following framework which satisfied my thirst for logic and a total view, helping me substantially in my work:
I.   The physical world and all our human knowledge
II.  The past, present and future of the Earth and humans
III. The need for love, ethics and morality
IV.  The spiritual dimension of life
V.   Humans' ultimate objectives: peace, well-being and happiness.

I also devised comprehensive frameworks for education, the media, cosmic consciousness and art and culture (see Vol. I, pages 38 and 59, Vol. IX page 141, Vol. IV, page 44).

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 6 - I and Creation

When I was a little boy I had a sense of wonder at the miracle of life and at the Creation around me.

Then I was taught to hate other nations, I knew war and the horrors done by men to God's Creation and to others.

Then God led me to the United Nations and I learned to love the entire Earth and all humanity.

I ended where I started: I considered life to be divine and I regained my sense of wonder at the whole Creation.

I also devised comprehensive frameworks for education, the media, cosmic consciousness and art and culture (see Vol. I, pages 38 and 59, Vol. IX page 141, Vol. IV, page 44).
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
~ Madame Marie Curie

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: