|[GMW #4111] First Cabinet
Meeting Of The First Earth And Humanity
Tuesday 18 Sep, 2018, Editor: EasyIdea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
RobertMuller.org| Contact| Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Biography| World Core Curriculum | Store |Facebook | Twitter
GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish| Tagalog | Dutch
~ Idea 4501 ~
First Cabinet Meeting of the First Earth and Humanity Government
Start with meditation and prayer
1. The Minister of Happiness and Hope will address all the peoples of the world promising them happiness and giving them hope.
2. Announcement that all productions and sales of armaments are stopped, yielding the world savings of a half a trillion dollars which will be used for the hungry, the homeless and other social services.
3. All currencies exchanges are frozen at the current rate until a world currency is created.
4. All armaments, nuclear bombs, etc. will be destroyed by the militaries for whom new employments will be found starting with the creation of a World Police Service, incorporating all current national police forces, and of a World Environment Service.
5. Appeal to all newspapers, medias, radios and television not to broadcast bad news.
6. Newspapers should limit themselves to ten or twenty pages.
7. All national parliaments will meet forthwith and review their agendas to bring about proper human and Earth government.
8. All religions of the world will join in common prayers with their people for a peaceful, just, happy humanity and well-preserved Earth.
9. Toy manufacturers must stop immediately the production of war and violent toys. Existing stocks will be destroyed.
10. Appeal to people to avoid unnecessary travels, and damages to the environment.
Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of CreationChapter 2 - Our Miraculous Planetary Home
O, what a better world it would be if people and nations spoke less badly of each other! This was U Thant's first law for personal as well as international behavior. His son-in-law, Tyn Myint U, once told me:
"There is one thing I did not understand about my father-in-law. For example, when a new Ambassador was invited to our home, invariably after he left, U Thant would say: "What a nice man he is." I retorted to him: "How can you say that? Why don't you wait and see how he behaves before pronouncing judgment? He might turn out to be quite bad."
U Thant answered:
"In my eyes he is a human brother and a nice man until proven contrary."
U Thant had another rule: if he disliked or disapproved of someone, he would never say it, he simply remained silent, even if asked for his opinion.
UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.
WORD FOR THE DAY
It is true that we are called to create a better world.
But we are first of all called to a more immediate and exalted task: that of creating our own lives.
~ Thomas Merton
More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org
Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
first 4000 Ideas
For A Better World
The Idea Dreams
- With An Index