|[GMW #4112] From
The Universe Perspective For
Proper Earth And Humanity Governance
Wednesday 19 Sep, 2018, Editor: EasyIdea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
RobertMuller.org| Contact| Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Biography| World Core Curriculum | Store |Facebook | Twitter
GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish| Tagalog | Dutch
~ Idea 4502 ~
In the proper Earth and humanity government a Ministry will be created called 'From the Universe'. Its personnel will be astronauts, scientists, seers and prophets who will see themselves from far away in the universe and judge the state of our present world.
They will take into consideration all main aspects of our Earth and of humanity. Here are a few examples concerning the Earth:
- Our globe is run by the sun which gives it energy, warmth and day and night as the Earth rotates around it.
- The Earth has climates from the two extremes of cold in the north and the south to the heat in the tropics.
- Inside the Earth there are hot volcanic liquids ready for volcanoes and earthquakes
- 71% of the Earth's surface are water; her seas and oceans contain over 97% if all life;
- The Earth has high mountain chains
- The Earth has vegetations and innumerable species but also deserts
- The Earth has a growing dominating human population, two thirds of which live in enormous cities, cut off from nature.
- The human species is over-exploiting the very thin sphere of life - biosphere - kept alive by the vegetations, the waters and the atmosphere.
- A World Core Curriculum will be designed as the framework of concerns, ideas and actions regarding the totality of the Earth, humanity and the future.
- Any new invention, scientific discovery and plan to modify the Earth will require cabinet examination to judge whether it is good or bad for the Earth and humanity, in the short and in the long run.
Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of CreationChapter 2 - Our Miraculous Planetary Home
If the human body ceases to grow why should humanity ceaselessly grow, the world economy grow, production grow, construction grow, consumption grow, transportation grow, dissatisfaction grow, waste grow, the destruction of nature grow?
Why don't we follow the example of nature which changes slowly? Why are we in such a hurry?
If we grow at four percent a year for the next two hundred years, this planet will be finished. We want already population not to increase.
Why do we want economic development to grow, especially in the rich countries? Why do we not reduce the injustices between the poor and the rich?
UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.
Daily Ray of Hope
Photo by Mark Stevens | Ridges of Mount Ross, North Cascades National Park Complex, Washington
The solemn fog; significant and budge;
A fool with judges, amongst fools a judge.
~ William Cowper
More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org
Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
first 4000 Ideas
For A Better World
The Idea Dreams
- With An Index