Wednesday, May 16, 2018

[GMW #4077] World Institute Of Wrongnesses To Nurture Right Things & Less Wrong Things

[GMW #4077] World Institute Of Wrongnesses To Nurture Right Things & Less Wrong Things Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4470 ~
Give humans anything to produce and they will produce it to perfection, even if they are wrong things. Will there ever come a time when the wrongest things, namely armaments, war toys and so many other Earth-destroying products, will be excluded from human production, will be prohibited? I recommend the creation of a World Institute of Wrongnesses.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 2 - Our Miraculous Planetary Home
Yes, there is still so much to do on our planet.  There is not even a Napoleon who would look at it and say:

"I want these canals and tunnels to be dug; I want this overflow of water brought to this desert; I want these solar and hydroelectrical power plants to be build; I want these new lakes to be formed; I want these deserts to be stopped and made to bloom; I want these world railroads and roads to be build; I want these world satellites to be launched; I want all people to be decently fed, educated and employed; I want world laws; I want world justice; I want a World Treasury; I want proper Earth government”; and so forth.  Alas, very few talk like that.  Doesn't any politician want to become famous?
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Silver Star
                  Mountain, Skamania County in Southwest Washington
Photo by Mark Stevens | Silver Star Mountain, Skamania County in Southwest Washington
To be a mountain you have to climb alone
and accept all that rain and snow. You have to look
far away when evening comes. If a forest
grows, you care; you stand there leaning against
the wind, waiting for someone with faith enough
to ask you to move. Great stones will tumble
against each other and gouge your sides. A storm
will live somewhere in your canyons hoarding its lightning.

~ William Stafford

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: