Sunday, May 13, 2018

[GMW #4064] Reduce Your World Travels To Protect The Earth

[GMW #4064] Reduce Your World Travels To Protect The Earth  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4457 ~
We could reduce to some extent international travels, especially by airplanes which release such large amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

Speakers and experts should cease traveling to many international conferences and follow my example: I have written over the last few years more than 4000 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World derived from my fifty-three years of world service.

When I get an invitation to a conference I offer an excerpt of all my ideas on the subject of the conference. I would never be able to offer as many ideas in a speech. The people of course would like to know me. Well, in that case I can send them also a video.

Moreover they perfectly understand that at my age I have to reduce my world travels. And it is much better to make a young speaker happy. * (Volume III, pages 151 - 154, Ideas 1131, 1922, 2562, 2625, 2928, 3430) See index to find these ideas - http://robertmuller.org/p01.html#ideas

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 2 - Our Miraculous Planetary Home
Let us proclaim the third millennium the Millennium of Paradise Earth.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Powers
                  Marine Park Park, Multnomah County, Oregon
Photo by John Behrends | Powers Marine Park Park, Multnomah County, Oregon
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: