|[GMW #4054] End Extreme Injustices Allowed By
Friday 29 June, 2018, Editor: EasyIdea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
RobertMuller.org| Contact| Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Biography| World Core Curriculum | Store |Facebook | Twitter
GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish| Tagalog | Dutch
~ Idea 4447 ~
Since we have entered an age of revolutions against extreme injustices allowed by national governments, if I were youth I would request the following world action:
1. That 'conscientious objection' and refusal to be enlisted into military 'duty' and trained to kill other human beings should be made a fundamental human right by the United Nations.
2. That all governments will adopt the text of the post-war national constitution of Japan which prohibits wars as a means of solving disputes and conflicts with other governments. (See Annex I.)
3. That as a part of the Decade of Peace proclaimed by the United Nations and UNESCO the hundreds of military 'academies' and schools in the world will be suppressed or replaced by peace schools and academies.
4. An idea of Barbara: since wars are decided by parliamentarians who are in majority adults, wars should be fought by them and not by youth which was not given a voice in the decision to make war.
5. Anything which can be conceived to make for the first time in history this wonderful planet a planet of peace should be conceived and proclaimed by the world's mothers, elderly, the handicapped, the non-governmental organizations and numerous peace movements and above all by parliamentarians, the representatives of the people and by heads of states themselves.
Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 2 - Our Miraculous Planetary Home
There are places on this Earth, natural or human-made which are so beautiful that one wishes to exclaim: "Oh, please remain forever as you are, you are so beautiful." Such places should be protected from change, and someday the entire planet would be a paradise, a cherished world heritage.*
Then economics will be reduced to our planet's maintenance and to our essential, reasonable needs.
Then humanity will be a peaceful, fulfilled species living in incredible happiness and harmony on its beautiful planetary home.
UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.
Daily Ray of Hope
Photo by Alice Cahill | San Luis Obispo County, California
The most beautiful people I've known
are those who have known trials,
have known struggles, have known loss,
and have found their way out of the depths.
~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org
Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
first 4000 Ideas
For A Better World
The Idea Dreams
- With An Index