Monday, October 29, 2018

[GMW #4324] A Nurturing Education For All Children Of The World

[GMW #4324] A Nurturing Education For All Children Of The World                               Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4710 ~
At the beginning of the third millennium in 2002, when we are more than 6 billion people, we learn from UNESCO that there are still 113 million children in the world who receive no education.  A few years ago there were several hundred millions of them.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love

There is one great law in life: the law of love for everything we do. If I love to live, then life will be beautiful. If I love my family, I will have a happy family. If I love my work, I will be successful. If I love my house, I will have a beautiful home. If I love to study, to write, to read, to paint, to sculpt, to garden, to hobby, to sing, to walk, my life will be enriched by loving these activities. If I love God, I will be given supreme, cosmic happiness and will probably resuscitate.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Silver
                        Lake at June Lake, California
Photo by Steve Corey | Silver Lake in the Sierras of California
The wilderness and the idea of wilderness is one of the permanent homes of the human spirit.
~ Joseph Wood Krutch

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams - With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & TalkOde To Joy Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poemsDecideTo Index DecideTo Poems

No comments: