Thursday, February 27, 2020

[GMW #4534] Create A World Parks' Organization, An Academy And A University

[GMW #4534] Create A World Parks' Organization, An Academy And A University Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 4920 ~
We need a World Parks' Organization and Service, a World Parks' Academy and a World Parks' University.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - Of Spirituality


I regret that somewhere along my life modern society killed the guardian angels I had when I was a child: on my left there was a shining, white angel who told me what was good, and on my right a dark, mournful angel who told me what was bad. They were my best friends and they were so helpful. Then, as I grew up I no longer believed in them and they vanished. Now that I am old, I missed them so much that I called them and they came back immediately. And so did my prayer to the good angel as it was taught to me by my mother:

"Angel of God to whose protection I am committed by order of the Divine Providence, enlighten me, govern me, protect me today and during every day of my life."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Cottonwood trees seen from Utah's
                            Highway 12Photo by Ralph Earlandson | Cottonwood trees seen from Utah's Highway 12
Revolution starts from the bottom, when those who were excluded from life have to fight for their right to get back in.
~ Irina Maslova


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: