Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[GMW #4512] Write Your Dreams, Plans, Intentions And Wishes Each Year


[GMW #4512] Write Your Dreams, Plans, Intentions And Wishes Each Year Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 4898 ~

23 June 2002
For the sixteenth anniversary of our grandson Roberto I added this to my congratulations and best wishes:

Beloved Roberto,
Please do me and yourself a great favor: sit down and write on a sheet of paper what your plans, intentions, wishes and dreams are for this next year of yours.

Do this every year and keep these pages preciously. They will guide your life. You will read them and add to them each year. They will be fascinating and explain to you a lot of the mysteries of life, of your life.

How happy and enriched I would be if I had such a set of yearly dreams and plans since I had your age!  Alas, I have them only for the last few years. They are so precious, so revealing that I included them in my 5000 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World, expressing the hope that many of my human brothers and sisters will do it too. They are a great means to better know yourself and to keep your precious, God-given individuality.

~ Granpa Robert

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 7 - Of Optimism

For a long time I believed in forces of evil, but at the end of my journey I feel that such belief is doing them much honor. The best is to ignore them. They will wither away for lack of recognition, of attention.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Black-tailed jackrabbit at the Merced
                          National Wildlife Refuge in CaliforniaPhoto by Rick Derevan | Black-tailed jackrabbit at the Merced National Wildlife Refuge in California
Introspection does not need to be a still life.
It can be an active alchemy.
~ Anaïs Nin

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: