Thursday, February 20, 2020

[GMW #4530] Consider Nature Our Main Capital - It Must Be Protected


[GMW #4530] Consider Nature Our Main Capital - It Must Be Protected Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 4916 ~
To continue to admire the United States can be an error. The American dream was correct for almost a hundred years, but now many things have gone wrong.

In some cities of the US there are no birds left. The US model of constant, endless economic 'growth' should no longer be imitated indiscriminately world-wide.

Nature must more and more be considered as our main capital.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - Of Spirituality


A lovely story sent to me by a reader:
"One night I dreamed that I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across my mind. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was only one."

"This bothered me because I noted that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord: `You promised me, Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there was only one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there with me?'

"The Lord replied, “The times when you saw only one set of footprints, my child, I was carrying you."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Cottonwood trees seen from Utah's Highway 12Photo by Rob DeGraff | American dipper All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
~ J.R.R. Tolkien



More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: