Thursday, August 30, 2018

GMW #4247] Implementation Of Robert's Ideas & Dreams - And Preservation Of Archives

[GMW #4247] Implementation Of Robert's Ideas & Dreams - And Preservation Of Archives   Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4635 ~
The greatest gift I can receive from my family, my descendants and my friends and admirers is to implement ideas of mine during my lifetime or after my death. Please report them to me when visiting my tomb.

I received already the following gifts during my lifetime:

In 1986 the Peace Education Prize of UNESCO, the sum of which allowed me to pay for the building of the Robert and Margarita Muller Auditorium at the UN University for Peace.

The various donations to my friend Douglas Gillies to help him produce my biography.

The Albert Schweitzer International Prize and Eleanor Roosevelt Man of Vision Award.

The 2002 Nuclear Age Peace Foundation World Citizenship Award.

I dream that after my death a Fund for the Implementation of Robert Muller's Dreams and Ideas and/or a Fund for the Preservation of my Archives will be created to make my life more lasting and beneficial. 

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - On Positive Living

I may not be able to do all I want to do, but
I will want to do all I can.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
June
                          Lake in Mono County, California
Photo by Alice Cahill | Crossbill at June Lake in Mono County, California
Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: