Saturday, July 21, 2018

[GMW #4172] Demarketization And Deadvertization Of The World

[GMW #4172] Demarketization And Deadvertization Of The World  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4562 ~
In this new third millennium we will see:
a demarketization of the world
a deadvertization of the world

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 4 - Our Place in Time

Once when I delivered a speech, a man put in front of me a cosmic clock which showed the speed at which the Earth was rotating around itself, around the sun and around our galactic center. When I finished speaking, I could see the millions of miles covered by our little globe during my speech! Such clocks should be available in every home, in every meeting and on the desk of every head of state.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Glendalough, County Wicklow,
                                                          Ireland
Photo by Justyna Dark | Glendalough, County Wicklow, Ireland

I have seen the sea when it is stormy and wild; when it is quiet and serene; when it is dark and moody. And in all these moods, I see myself.
~ Martin Buxbaum

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: