Tuesday, July 3, 2018

[GMW #4142] Inspire All Humanity To Nurture Creative Caring Wisdom World Wide

[GMW #4142] Inspire All Humanity To Nurture Creative Caring Wisdom World Wide Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4532 ~
From a reader in Australia:

"I agree with you that the essence of evolution of humanity is the growth in individual human wisdom and the unfolding of all global knowledge, the enhancement of human creativity and enlightenment, and the love of peace, art, culture and true civilization.

We currently have a planet which is rampant in its predisposition to materialism and profit at the expense of life.  It negates even the value of human life and in this mounting whirlpool engenders economic, technological, social, moral and ecological crisis.

I believe the core crisis is a spiritual one. We must get back to the essence of who we are and understand the infinite potential within humanity.

I agree with you that it is "vision" that counts. I note in your text on the 'Absolute, Urgent Need for Proper Earth Government', you mention a series of conferences which all create the compassionate integral approach to human life and civilization that you have.

What we need is to plant a seed of hope for all of humanity, to inspire the international community and inspire all dedicated human beings to speak out in co-operative unison for a more co-operative caring and integrative world.

We need the great humanists and statesmen like yourself, the great scientists, the Nobel Prize winners to come together, like never before, to be a beacon of hope for all humanity."
Dr. Richard Ellis

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 2 - Our Miraculous Planetary Home

When people ask me if I feel more French or more German, I answer:  "I do not feel either.  I am a human being, not a Frenchman, not a German nor anything else.  If you insist and ask me where I come from I will answer:  from a beautiful region of Earth called Alsace-Lorraine.  And my love for it does not require that it be a nation.  On the contrary, I am happy it is not.  If it were, I would love it less."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope

Photo by Michele Weisz | White-crowned sparrow in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Loneliness is the poverty of self;
solitude is the richness of self.
~ May Sarton

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: