Tuesday, February 16, 2016

[GMW #3445] Write A Journal And Enrich Your Life


[GMW #3445] Write A Journal And Enrich Your Life Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3844 ~
Dear reader, if you have the habit to write a journal or to dictate one on a tape recorder, then if one day you do not do it, you will see how you will miss it. It is almost as if some of your life had perished. When it happens I can feel it very intensely.

That means that after all, keeping a journal is something very important. It is not an illusion.

In reality it enriches one's life: one is more ready to notice facts, events and ideas which help us to better understand the miracle of life and of our planet.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happiness
Chapter 3 - Of Consciousness

I breathe, therefore I am
I eat, therefore I am
I see, therefore I am
I hear, therefore I am
I think, therefore I am
I love, therefore I am
I feel, therefore I am
I pray, therefore I am
I am a conscious unit of the universe and time.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope

Photo by Tony Varela | Skagit Valley, Washingto-- Skagit Valley, Washington

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.
~ Louisa May Alcott

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: