Tuesday, February 2, 2016

[GMW #3436] Live Where There Is Fresh Air & Pure Water - Not In Monstrous Polluted Cities

[GMW #3436] Live Where There Is Fresh Air & Pure Water - Not In Monstrous Polluted Cities Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3835 ~
When I am in Costa Rica in the hills surmounting the valley just above the United Nations University for Peace I just cannot believe the delight of breathing an air which is so pure, so filled with oxygen. I sometimes just stand and breathe with the delight and wonder why the world is divided between rich and poor countries, developed and underdeveloped countries. They should be divided between oxygen rich pure air and oxygen poor bad air countries.

Air is the most important element of life. We must breathe it all the time. It is even more important than water, which we take only a few times a day. Breathing must go on day and night without interruption.

How can the human society become so blind and not recognize this. How can anyone be proud to live in any one of those monstrous cities where breathing the air during a day is equivalent to smoking two packages of cigarettes?

The people should return to the land, to oxygen, to the sea shores and abandon those crazy, over-selling, oversold cities with so many unnecessary activities and goods. The human species becomes more and more ununderstandable.

The Earth:
"Dear Robert, am I glad, delighted to hear you tell this truth. If only all the peoples of this beautiful planet would listen to you."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happiness
Chapter 3 - Of Consciousness

All my life I had the growing consciousness that I was much more than myself, to the point of not belonging to myself. This non-belonging was a source of bliss.

It gave my self a greater value!
The universe penetrated into me, aggrandized me.

I realized that I was part of the cosmos conscious of itself, a cosmic being. And most of that I owe to the United Nations, the first planetary and cosmic school on Earth. May all schools on Earth do that miracle for their children.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

HOW I RECEIVED A UN PEACE MEDAL AROUND 1984 FOR THE WORK I WOULD DO IN MY LIFE
by Lislie Goldman

https://www.facebook.com/YourEnchantedGardener

The secret to staying young is leading a life of significance in your own eyes.

I was given a U.N. Peace Medal by Robert Muller then Assistant Under Secretary for the United Nations at a conference in the early 80's when the move toward #IntegrativeMedicine was being born under the name of Holistic Health.

It was here I created my first Enchanted Garden Installation.

Robert Muller came to the conference to give a U.N. Peace Medal to the founder and he came into the Enchanted Garden and took a nap. He fell asleep to the sound of a bird cooing and live harp music. He was inhaling fresh herbs that I held over his nose. When he woke up, he had no idea where he was.

He asked, "Where am I?" I said, "The Enchanted Garden."

He said,"Let Us Make Our Entire, Miraculous Planet into an Enchanted Garden!"

I have been doing that since.
It keeps me young through difficult times.
--
More of this story:
http://lesliegoldman.com/AboutLeslie/id33.htm



More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: