Monday, August 2, 2010

[GMW #2015] Security Council Meets Frequently Away From UN In Areas Of Trouble And Conflict, Closer To The People



[GMW #2015] Security Council Meets Frequently Away From UN In Areas Of Trouble And Conflict, Closer To The People
Monday 2 Aug 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
My First Priorities If I Were Secretary General of the United Nations
9.  I would recommend that the Security Council should meet frequently away from UN headquarters in areas of trouble and conflict, closer to the people.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 15 - Of Beauty and Art
Art is perhaps the greatest, ultimate human fulfillment, apotheosis, the way to paradise Earth.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

From A Facebook Message by Victoria

Subject: A Bag of Trash
Robert and Barbara Muller:

Many years ago (10-20) I saw the two of you at Agape and I purchased "7000 Ideas". I thought it a brilliant idea pregnant with 7000 ideas. Recently I subscribed to a conference call with Robert Muller, quite possibly moderated by Rev. Michael Beckwith. In that call Mr. Muller told of when he took a trash bag out to his walk and began gathering trash from his little walked space to make a contribution to the world.As I recall, others copied him and more trash was picked up.

I too decided to pick up trash the next day at a beautiful park across the way. To my surprise I looked over and there were many white trash bags on the horizon! All with children picking up trash! I asked the adult with them what was going on. She said The Mormon church across the way had asked the children to come into the park and pick up all the pieces of trash they saw and put it in their bag and this was how they could make a difference.

So this is my story of listening to Robert Muller's story of one person picking up trash and making a difference and noticing other people making an effort to make a difference and then a whole park making a difference.

I would very much like to have a copy of this story by Robert Muller in his own words if you have it.

Also, I want to be a part of your peace-making efforts.
===

Here are a few of Robert's ideas on Garbage:


Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: