Tuesday, September 18, 2018

[GMW #4290] Switzerland Decides To Become A Member Of The United Nations

[GMW #4290] Switzerland Decides To Become A Member Of The United Nations  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4678 ~
I was glad to learn that Switzerland has at long last decided to become a member of the United Nations.  It was high time (see my Ideas 2095 and 3041).   

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love


Volume II
Chapter 5
Of Love

I devoted rightly my first book ever to the subject of love in my French novel "Sima mon Amour", a love story unfolding in India and in the United Nations. When I read it again, the tears come to my eyes.

What an incredible love I have for this planet and for its people, a truly magical life and love affair for which I am so grateful to God. Love for the Earth and her magnificent nature and love for humanity starting with one's own life, love for our spouse, children and family are the greatest fountains of happiness on this planet, perhaps even in the universe.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Quivira National Wildlife
                                                          Refuge,
                                                          Stafford,
                                                          Kansas Photo by Jay Miller | Reddish egret at the Quivira National Wildlife Refuge, Stafford, Kansas

Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.
~ Henry David Thoreau

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: