Monday, September 25, 2017

[GMW # 3860] Write Down Innumerable Dreams And Ideas For A Better World

[GMW # 3860] Write Down Innumerable Dreams And Ideas For A Better World  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4255 ~
One unexpected advantage of writing down my innumerable dreams and ideas for a better world is this: in my advanced age almost every evening when I go to bed I seize one page of the nine volumes and read a few ideas. This makes me feel happy and sometimes inspires me to write new ones. Then I cut the light and sleep happily. Barbara, whenever she see me pessimistic or depressed in the evening, says to me: "Take one of your volumes, read a few of your ideas and you will feel great again."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 5 - The Miracle of Individual Life

From a reader:
"Your book Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness puzzles me more and more.  Every evening I read or reread a chapter and each time I discover a new truth. I now find myself being grateful for every day of my life and thanking God for that extraordinarily precious gift. I had never done this before. I have learned more from your book than from my Ph.D. in philosophy."

*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Photo by Victoria Morrow | Avila Beach, California Avila Beach, California

A little bird, he told me so
He said come on, get on the go
Open your eyes the sky is full of butterflies
The blossoms on the trees stir up the honey bees
Spring makes my fever right

~ From the song Spring Fever written by Bernie Baum, Bill Giant, Florence Kaye and performed by Elvis Presley

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: