Sunday, October 9, 2016

[GMW #3750] All Weapons Must Be Destroyed And Disappear From Planet Earth


[GMW #3750] All Weapons Must Be Destroyed And Disappear From Planet Earth  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4145 ~
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation has sent me a new book entitled A Marginal Line in the Sky, International Perspectives on Ballistic Missile Defense. It consists of a series of essays on which they would like my comments.

I answered that I will not read anymore any books or essays or plans for the non-proliferation of nuclear arms, the limitation of their numbers, the testing of their safety and non-endangering humanity as a result of accidents.

My answer is clear and final: these weapons must all be destroyed and disappear from this planet.

There is no justification whatsoever to keep them and continue to menace the entire humanity and planet. They are pure criminal, unforgivable, unintelligent madness.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 6 - The Rich Age
It is never too late to do great things, to have bold dreams in life.

In your advanced, rich age ponder about the following extract from Beethoven's letter to his brother when he learned that he was getting deaf.  It is remembered as Beethoven's Heiligenstadt Testament:

"My heart and mind were ever from childhood prone to the most tender feelings of affection, and I was always disposed to accomplish something great.

...Ah! how could I possibly leave the world before bringing forth all that I felt it was my vocation to produce?"

And from then on Beethoven composed his greatest symphonies!

Please think the same and say to yourself: "Ah! how could I possibly leave the world before bringing forth all that I felt was my vocation to produce."

It might start a miracle, a new wonder-filled life for you.

&

We must know how to conclude our life and complete what we want to do before it is too late. This is dramatically illustrated by this conversation of Balzac, a famous French author, with his doctor:

"Can you give me six months?" asked Balzac. "It will just take me that to collect the threads of my Comédie Humaine, to add here, to cut there, to explain everywhere."

The doctor shook his head.  "Give me six weeks", then asked Balzac.  "I can't complete my task by that time, but I can make right a few of the glaring errors and fill up a few of the worst omissions." 

Again the doctor shook his head. "Six days, then", begged Balzac with a groan. He died six hours later.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
-- Cannon River
        Watershed, southeastern Minnesota --
Photo by S.A. Cember | Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts

This we know: the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth.
All things are connected like the blood that unites us all.

Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it.
Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.

~ Chief Seattle
Photo by S.A. Cember

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: