Wednesday, July 20, 2016

[GMW #3617] See With The Eyes Of Our Mind, Our Heart and Our Soul


[GMW #3617] See With The Eyes Of Our Mind, Our Heart and Our Soul Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4012 ~
We humans see not only with the eyes of our body:
We see also with the eyes of our mind.
We see also with the eyes of our heart
And we should see also with the eyes of our soul

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 3 -
The Miracle of Childhood


I regret that somewhere along my life modern society killed the two guardian angels I had when I was a child: on my left side a shining, white angel who told me what was good, and on my right side a dark mournful angel who told me what was bad.

They were my best friends and were so useful.  Then, as I grew up, I no longer believed in them and they vanished. 

When I grew old, I missed them so much that I called them back and they came instantly.  And so did my prayer to the good angel as it was taught to me by my mother (in French):

"Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here:
Ever this day be at my side
To light and guard, to rule and guide."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
--
                        Palo Alto, California --
Photo by Fe Langdon | Palo Alto, California

The world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting
for our senses to grow sharper.
~ W.B. Yeats 

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: